Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Up side down!

Uuuuups,
Doing things in a rush is noooooo good!

Therefor, I must humbebly ask you, my dear public to get out of that chair and view the past foto upside down!
+sorry+sorry+sorry

Anyways, its a foto taken from the kiln, creating big relief for me, seeing that the top part from the metamophosis woman/sculpture has come out of the fire in one piece, no weird cracks or anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(so happy)

Meanwhile I am not posting a lot, I am doing tests for this stupid redish colour a client desires and the big Ibizan dancer (sitting down) sculpture, which is coming along great now,
but the boring part of making textile like texture is coming up next.
After that a somewhat more fun part: the face!
Fotos soon, I promiss!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a hanging kiln! lol You could have told us, that a hanging kiln is the newest development in art...

September 15, 2004 at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home